Vs > Wabush Lake, Nf
Whatawhata vs Wabush Lake, Nf Climate & Distance Between
Whatawhata vs Golden, Bc, Canada
Whatawhata vs Pontotoc, Ms, Usa
Whatawhata vs Shingle Point, Yt, Canada
Whatawhata vs Francistown, Botswana
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Gaalkacyo, Somalia
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Bonilla Island, Bc, Canada
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Gonder, Ethiopia
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Agra, India
Macquarie Island vs Nan/ Muang Nan
Pine Bluff, Ar vs Mombetsu
Pamban vs General Pico
Sigonella vs Orenburg
- The distance between Whatawhata, New Zealand and Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada is approximately 15,067 km or 9,363 mi.
- To reach Whatawhata in this distance one would set out from Wabush Lake, Nf bearing 264° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Whatawhata bearing 229.4° or SW .
- Whatawhata has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Wabush Lake, Nf has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Whatawhata is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Wabush Lake, Nf is in or near the subpolar rain tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26.3 °C (47.3°F) less in Whatawhata. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 711.1 mm (28 in) more which is equivalent to 711.1 l/m² (17.45 US gal/ft²) or 7,111,000 l/ha (760,213 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 14.4° higher in Whatawhata than in Wabush Lake, Nf.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Whatawhata relative to Wabush Lake, Nf. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Wabush Lake, Nf vs Whatawhata
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|| -5 (-8)
|| -2 (-4)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Whatawhata vs Bondoukou, Ivory Coast
Whatawhata vs Grassmere, New Zealand
Whatawhata vs Princeton, In, Usa
Whatawhata vs Meknes, Morocco
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Sapporo, Japan
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Serrinha, Brazil
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Burkes Garden, Va, Usa
Wabush Lake, Nf vs Goztepe, Turkey
Santo Domingo vs Hull, England
Uummannaq vs Decimomannu
Kita vs Kotlas
Logrono/ Agoncillo vs Volterra
Whatawhata vs Wabush Lake, Nf Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Whatawhata
Climate Guides for Locations near Wabush Lake, Nf
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 522.5 kms (324.7 miles) NE
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 208.3 kms (129.4 miles) N
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) ENE
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 435.1 kms (270.4 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 432.9 kms (269 miles) E
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 304.5 kms (189.2 miles) S
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 464.7 kms (288.8 miles) SE
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 491.1 kms (305.2 miles) SSE